Sunday, November 21, 2010

Paint Project


     Well, here are the beginnings of my shabby chic paint project! :) After a couple glasses of wine with the girls our craft night became a painting in the garage night. What amazing best friends I am blessed to have that will sit on the steps of my freezing cold garage, wrapped in blankets, sipping wine, with an electric heater pointed at them - probably not safe with paint? haha - to give me moral support as I paint; and to take turns painting when my fingers get too tired of holding down the spray can nozzle!!! 

I forgot to take a picture of the "before" but this is close to what the table looked like pre-paint job. Same ugly old wood color.


This is the table mid-paint session... getting there! :)



This is the mostly finished product. I may sand some of the edges to antique it a bit.... but either way, much better than it was to begin with!


No comments:

Post a Comment