Monday, September 14, 2009

Guest Blogger: Kona


My mommy and I are so excited to now have our own blog! We have both been vewy busy lately and would wov to share wif you what all we have been doin in Seattle latwey! We are wiving in the town house, and have a new roommate, Britters, who we just wov (acause she feeds me chicken and treats and takes me on walks sometimes so we can hangout and do doggie tings). Mommy has been working lots at the tanning place and has been taking me to the outdoor cafe' to study wif her lots cuz she is going back to school soon to get her masters in teaching. I have been a good boy she says and mommy says I am gettin fatter wif all my good boy doggie treats. This is all for now. Wov you alls! Have fun reading the tings my mommy wites on dis computer!

Puppy Wov!,

Konster

No comments:

Post a Comment