Friday, September 25, 2009

TGIF

Dad's make everything in life better! Went to visit the padre today. I LOVE going home to Maple Valley and taking the longer drive to his house by going all the way through the neighborhood just so that I can pass all of the familiar houses. I love checking out the club house on my way up the hill and looking at all of the old man golfers attempting their shots on the huge hill that is the 18th hole. Dad fixed up my car (which was much needed), and I got to try out his latest snack fetish, which is blue cheese on pita chips with capers (those of you who know my dad know he is always down with a new food fad). After that, we hung out outside in the sunshine sitting in some beach chairs and chatting about life. :) I love going home and spending time with the pops in the house I grew up in. I am so blessed to have the family that I do. They are so fun and supportive and I LOVE spending time with them.

Now, it's off to Sunnyside for the weekend for the hot air balloon festival with the Balcom clan!

No comments:

Post a Comment