Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Count Your Blessings


With all of the disasters taking place around the globe, I think it is important to sit back and appreciate all of the little blessings in our lives.

A few things I am thankful for?

* That my family and the people I love are healthy and safe.
* That I live in a country where I am free to openly believe and worship God.
* That I have a job.
* That I have a wonderful, fun, caring, involved family that looks out for me and supports and encourages me in all that I do.
* That I have Adam in my life. He has taught me how to trust, encourage, love, and have more faith.
* That I have a great church that speaks to my heart.
* That I have THE MOST fun, thoughtful friends in the whole world. An answered prayer.
* That I have a place to call home and a puppy to come home to.
* That I live in such a beautiful state and that I often have the chance to explore and vacation in other areas.
* That I have had the opportunity to pursue my education and have the ability to continue to do so throughout the rest of my life.

Happy Wednesday All. Enjoy the beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment